Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Made a Pyramid Box

Have you ever seen a craft that you wanted to replicate, but never got around to doing it? Well, a pyramid box is the craft that I've been wanting to do for some time now and I finally found the time to make one:


If you do a quick search on Google for "pyramid box template," you'll find an assortment of templates, but there was one in particular that stood out. The Pink Petticoat Blog had a fabulous pyramid box that didn't use any adhesive and was also downloadable without any unwanted text on the template. Here is the template I printed on white cardstock, cut and scored:


Then I punched holes near the edges of each point and ended up with a pretty cool shot:


I recently moved ALL my scrapbook supplies into one room, relocated my desk to a window and the sun was shining through when I photographed the pyramid.

Next, I used two pieces of ribbon to tie and close the pyramid box:


Easy peasy! And if you liked my naked pyramid box, head on over to the MemoryWorks Blog to see my colorful version.

Other pyramid box templates are HERE and OVER HERE.

Thanks for stopping by Snap.Scrap.Blog.Tweet!

You may also be interested in: